Monday, January 6, 2025

Daughter For Dessert: Episode 4.1

Daughter For Dessert (by Palmer, 2017-2020)

Episode 4.1. Doing Stupid Things With Veronica

"I know I should stop, but... I'm not getting softer at all!"

In this chapter, Kathy finally takes Richard back to her place after a boring day at the diner; however, her passion for weed overcomes carnal instincts, and the couple end up wasted rather than satisfied. On his way back home, Richard picks up the gorgeous Veronica, impresses her with his arcade skills, takes her to his bedroom, and finally manages to gets laid - as his own daughter watches from the shadows...

SEXY HIGHLIGHTS:
47:10 - Veronica strips for Richard and gives him a blowjob.
52:10 - Veronica gets fucked (vaginal, anal) while Amanda watches from the shadows...

Watch on Abyss.to (backup copies available in the "Patreongamer's Links" section):


Sample screenshots:


Download the game here: F95Zone
Support Love-Joint for their work: Patreon
Find more of my videos in this blog OR at XFreeHD . com [account: Patreongamer]

No comments:

Post a Comment